Doors come in a variety of types, shapes, colours, finishes and sizes. There are sliding doors, pocket doors, single doors, double doors, hinged doors, barn doors and even folding doors. Historically, wood has been the most popular door making material for all the right reasons, as it ticks almost all the boxes in the science of door making. Ironically, we tend to ignore the value of doors in our homes and workplaces. Besides serving as the guardian of our privacy, they also provide safety and security. Continuing on the subject, we present the factors to consider when buying non fire rated doorsets and all that makes Mikasa a name you can trust. Read on.
Things to Consider when Buying Non Fire Rated Doorsets
- Grain: Make sure the grain of the wood is uniform and in line with the type of wood. Even the same species of wood can differ in design. Also, make sure that there are no twists or holes in the wood.
- Acoustics: This is an important but often forgotten feature of a door. A good quality door would allow the least amount of sound to travel through.
- Size: Door sizing is crucial as you need to take available space into consideration. You cannot fit a double door in a space suitable for pocket doors, but if you plan well, maybe you could use folding or sliding doors to add interesting elements to your property.
- Surface: Veneer and laminate surfacing can accentuate the appeal of any door. While laminates give you limitless options to choose from, veneers are known for their unmatched natural appeal.
- Frame: The frame is as important as the door, which is why it is advisable to go for complete doorsets, rather than buying the doors standalone and then later manufacturing the frames.
What Makes Mikasa Doors Worth Your Money
Why buy a Mikasa Door, you ask? We provide you with not one but a plethora of reasons to choose our best in industry non-fire rated doors:
- Exotic Wood Species: Our engineered doors are manufactured using exotic wood species sourced from around the world. When you buy a Mikasa doorset, you get the assurance of unparalleled quality, product design, and value.
- All-In-One Solutions: We don’t just provide you with a door. You get the whole deal. The frame and ironmongery included. The frames are available in a variety of customizable options.
- High-Performance Core: Mikasa doors have a high-performance core filler made from triple layer density particle board imported from Germany.
- Endless Choices: Mikasa doors are available in a wide array of aesthetic appeals that will surely catapult your creativity. You can take your pick from an exhaustive selection of surfacing options including decorative veneers, laminates, and paint finishes.
- Impeccable Fit and Finish: In Mikasa, we care about attention to detail. Hence, the doors and frames are made from the same in-house material and the same finishing. No mismatch, guaranteed.
- Perfect Sizing: You don’t need to worry about the doors and frames not fitting in your desired location. Our factory finished doors and frames do not require resizing.
- After Sales Support: We value our customers and hence, strive hard to provide the best experience and customer support.
Not everyone wants or needs fire rated doors guarding their spaces. People generally need high quality non-fire rated door sets that tick all the boxes in their list of prerequisites. However, whether you are looking to buy fire-rated or non fire rated doorsets, Mikasa is a name you can trust. Explore our collection of fire-rated and non-fire-rated doorsets and take your pick from an ocean of irresistible choices. If you have any questions or wish to discuss your requirement, fill out our contact form or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.